Products & Services
Design & Manufacturing Service Design Service
TOKYO ELECTRON DEVICE has an extensive development track record with specialists in various fields such as board design, software design, FPGA design, enclosure design, and power supply design. Based on the specifications required by the customer, we provide support from design development to prototype production and after prototyping, as well as suggestions for customization based on our own products. We are also engaged in joint development with universities, research laboratories, and other organizations that possess cutting-edge technologies.
Providing truly one-stop services from prototyping to mass production
High-speed data-transfer technique using FPGA
Technological capabilities as alliance partners, including FPGA manufacturers
High-quality design and development
■Providing truly one-stop services from prototyping to mass production
We provide one-stop "manufacturing" services from the proposal stage to prototype development, mass production and post-production support.
Even if it is difficult to transfer from the prototype to the plant, we will be able to handle mass production at our own plant (Tokyo Electron Device Nagasaki).
■High-speed data-transfer technique using FPGA
- Example of high-speed data-transfer using FPGA
8K Super Hi-Vision uncompressed recording equipment
■Technical strength as alliance partners of FPGA suppliers
We specialize in FPGA development and design development, and we can respond to any FPGA development of Intel®, Lattice, Xilinx.
We also have partner contracts with leading partners Intel® FPGA, Texas Instruments (TI) and Xilinx to provide better products.
By working closely with these partners, we will provide high-level technological capabilities.
・ Texas Instruments DLP® Design House Networks
TI DLP Design Network
About DLP Products/Optics/Electronics/Design Services Providers
Development case: High-speed projector DynaFlash
・Xilinx Alliance Program
About the Xilinx Partner Program
■High-quality design and development
In order to provide products that satisfy our customers, we will collaborate with the Tokyo Electron Device Group and partners in responding from specification examination to manufacturing.
■TOKYO ELECTRON DEVICE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Development base: Yokohama
- Supports a wide range of applications, provides high-quality services, and responds to needs with the latest and advanced technological capabilities
- Compatible with various developments, including board design, software design, FPGA design, enclosure design, power supply design, etc., from the stage of specification examination to preparation, design, trial manufacture, and verification of specifications
- Experienced specialists in various areas reduce design risk and provide more reliable and efficient design services
- Obtaining ISO9001, ISO14001 certification
Development track record
■Various development achievements in the fields of imaging and broadcasting equipment, industrial equipment, and medical equipment
Our design consignment is mainly used in the following industries.
- Industrial equipment: 34%
- Medical equipment :25%
- Research institutes and universities: 18%
- Broadcasting and imaging equipment: 17%
※ 200 designs contracted out annually in fiscal 2018
Key Technologies of Tokyo Electron Device
|Leading-edge FPGA||Intel® Stratix ® 10 FPGA, Intel® Arria ® 10 FPGA, Intel® Cyclone ® 10 FPGA|
|XILINX Virtex UltraScale+,Kintex UltraScale+|
|Intel® SoC FPGA, Xilinx Zinq SoC|
|High speed serial interface||PCIexpress|
|Optical Interface (SFP,SFP+,QSFP)|
|Video Interface||V-by-One HS|
|Various ARM SoC|
|DLP application||Direct Lithography|
|High Speed Projector|
|Power electronics||Conversion to electric power (AC→DC→DC→AC)|
Power electronics-related design service
We provide one-stop services from prototype production to mass production to support in response to customer specifications and demands.
Inquiries for Design & Manufacturing Services
- Consultations and quotations for Design & Manufacturing Services are available from the inquiry form.